Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hometown Adventures

I've always been very adventurous and curious to learn about cultures and societies outside my own and although I've had the great fortune of traveling out of my state and out of country, there is still much to learn even in your own town. While planning trips and excursions in far away destinations is always something fun (it expands our knowledge of the outside world as well), exploring your own community is just as important. During my collegiate years while I was a poor student traveling wasn't much of an option, so it was up to my friends and I to find things to do around town. Now I've become an expert at how to "travel" and explore my hometown. Be a bit more savvy and purchase these cards, Anywhere: A Travel Guide here! I promise you will have so much fun using these cards when your out and about. So, take a weekend off and venture out into your town with this awesome set of travel cards. Hint: Also, they make for a great gift!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...