Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Smart Snacks

I know I said I wouldn't post anything on food, but when I saw this simple snack plan and saw things I actually enjoy eating I thought hey this isn't a bad list at all. So here it is:

1. Pistachios (29 pieces)
2. Air popped Popcorn (3 cups worth)
3. Vanilla Wafers (5 cookies)
4. Dark Chocolate (1/2 ounce)
5. Baby Carrots (1 cup) and plain hummus (3 tablespoons)
6. Pretzel Sticks (50 pieces)
7. Blackberries (1 cup)
8. Raspberries (2 cups)
9. Cantaloupe (1/2 of medium size)
10. Nonfat frozen yogurt (1/2 cup), angel food cake (1/2 cup)

(Image via Instagram from Life: Beautiful)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...