Monday, September 24, 2012

The First Day of Fall

Even though the first day of Fall was a few days ago, it surely doesn't feel like it here in the desert, it is still just a blistering hot as it is in the summer. I'm definitely starting to go into withdrawals from living in Indiana for the past five years. If autumn could be described in one word it would be good ol Indiana. The crisp cool air, the turning of the leaves, warm and hearty soups and comfort food, fall fashion (which of course is my favorite), everything about this season makes me cheery. So I'm starting my Fall List of Things To Do!!! Like my summer list I've created what I think is a fun filled, inexpensive way to have a great fall season this year and what better way than to start it off apple picking?!! Have a wonderful Monday everyone :)

(image via the purl bee