Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Mornings

It's been a pretty fantastic week, I spent the early part of it finishing my trip in Indiana trying to catch up with my sister listening to her dish about her life without me. Getting back into the groove of work and homework has me in a great mood, I can't live without my routines. Luckily I still managed to have two days off of work this week so I've spent that time buying fall scented candles to make my room a bit more warm and cozy and visiting with friends over happy hour. This weekend I'm looking forward to spending a little bit of time in bed (this neutral and soft colors make me want to sink into these sheets) with my baby boys, my yorkies and the beau. Have a wonderful weekend everyone, enjoy your weekend and see you next week! 
(image via domino magazine)