Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Rosebud Lip Balm

When it comes to weaknesses, I think it's safe to say I have way too many! One being lip balms, over the last several years I've somehow accumulated jars upon jars and tubes that seem to live on at the edge of my night stands, desks, bathroom counter tops and trays. However through all the brands I've gone through and the tiresome mission of finding the right product for my dry and irritated skin, Rosebud's is the king of all lip products, I'm not even kidding. I came across this brand obviously at my favorite weekend hang out spot, the local Anthropologie. The rose illustrated balm jars caught the corner of my eye and since then I would never consider using any other brand. So head to your local Anthro and stock up on my latest craze, their minted rose scent!

(imaige via adore beauty)