Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Morning

Happy Friday everyone, it's nearly the end of summer and I don't know where the time went but it seemed to fly by, right?! School starts next week and the only feeling I have is bittersweet. It's the first summer I've had off in a while and it's been amazing while it's lasted but it's time to get back to reality, I'm ready to crack the books, stress about coursework/readings and spend long nights writing extensive papers. I hope you're summer has been relaxing and time spent creating lasting memories. So let's wake up on a happy note (this weekend), to new possibilities, inspirations (I'm currently digging through art archives and falling in love with artists like Lee Krasner and Georgia O'Keefe all over again) and what the approaching fall season has in store.  Now, who is ready for fall fashion?! 

(image via