Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Mornings

This has been one interesting week to say the least, how's has yours been so far? With a few back to school treats, getting in the habit of creating routines and organizing my courses has honestly made me a little excited for the new school year. Then again coming across the latest and greatest bunch of sharpies, getting new desk supplies, sharpening a new set of pencils and turning the first page of a text book thrills me, nerd? Well yes I am! I've been long awaiting this semester, Archiving, Cataloging/Classification and Preservation Management, may sound kind of boring but I can't wait to devour an overload of information this fall semester. What are your plans for the weekend, I'll be hitting the books and meeting up with new friends. Happy Friday and see you next week!!!
 
(image via