Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Floral Arrangements

I don't know what's struck me but seriously the art of the floral arrangement has me weak at the knees. As a little girl who spent a lot of time at grandma's house, most of the morning was dedicated to tending to weeds, planting and giving love to the garden and learning a few flower species. Instead of paying attention to the lesson my grandmother was trying to teach to us girls, my mind was wandering when my sister and I could go play on the swings in the backyard. Fast forward to now, I wish I would have been listening to my grandmother because now I'm currently researching local floral shops, hoping to learn a thing or two about creating a well arranged display. Do you have a favorite flower, my favorites include lavender and most wild flowers :)

(image via one fab day)