Thursday, September 5, 2013

Stalking Up


When fall comes back around each year, I'm not only looking forward to what's in store with fashion, the latest lipstick hue or new booties, but I actually get excited for what's to come in at the local paper good store and office supply stores. I've been on the hunt for a brass letter opener, I recently came across this super sweet chalkboard cover spiral notebook that I totally labeled "Preservation Management" (so high school) and am searching for a frame to hold this for daily inspiration. Don't forget to stock up on your favorite pens and bring a little life to you desk-I totally love the idea of filling an old dyptique candle votive with fresh scented rose buds, greenery or even to hold your pencils! Happy shopping everyone :)  

(123,456789)