Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Mornings

It is Friday, woohoo!!!! How's your week been...long, hectic, just right, whatever the case I hope it's been a good one. For the first time maybe since the beginning of school I was actually ahead of schedule so I was able to play hooky and take a day and a half off of school to enjoy an afternoon to myself. For the first time in a while, I actually have nothing planned for the weekend, so it sounds just about right to enjoy the quietness around the house, sleep in a bit which means rising with the sun (the early bird in me makes it impossible to sleep in past 7:15 in the morning), perfecting my omelet skills and keep working on my digital curation  project for my preservation class. Have a fabulous weekend and see you Monday :)

(image via la pouyette