Wednesday, November 5, 2014

You and Me


1. Which talent would you most like to have? 
I wish I was artistic!  Having spent so much time in art history courses as a college student and wandering the grand halls of some of the most famous museums and art galleries, I'm envious of those who have the natural talent to paint something beautiful. 

2. What has been your favorite job?
Working in the Children's Department at the library. I've been reacquainted with all the characters I grew up with that have been forgotten over the years. There are so many adorable families, I've become friends with so many awesome kids.

3. What has been your greatest adventure?
Alaska! In middle school my dad surprised us with a family vacation, we were going on a cruise. My sister and I were so excited, we immediately thought of warm sandy beaches and ocean water clear enough to see fifteen feet below the surface. When my dad said we were going to Alaska, I remember being disappointed we weren't going to the Caribbean. I was such an ungrateful little brat!! Now when people ask me where I've traveled, the first place I always share is my trip to Alaska. 

(image via icruise)