Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Years Plans




What are you plans for New Years Eve? Maybe hosting a party for family or going out on the town with close friends? Or will you be staying in and watching the ball drop while in pajamas and dessert in hand. As for me it looks like it will be a little low key which I'm actually looking forward too. Just a quiet evening with my guy :)  I've done the parties, the bar scene and been dumped two weeks before the new year before, it was kind of the worst but I tried to make the most of my night alone. And  if you're suffering from heartache, I'll send you warm wishes for a better new year. Whatever your plans may be I hope you enjoy the last few days of the year. Hopefully you have someone to kiss when the clock strikes twelve, even if it's only your dog :)

(1,2,3)