Wednesday, February 18, 2015

On Moving

In the midst of keeping busy at work, staying caught up in class discussions and endless amounts of time dedicated to group work, I've decided to move! It has been a month of chaos, piles of books and messes everywhere, so I'm ready to be settled and have everything put away and in their new home. And while I am more than excited to be in a new space, closer to work, hiking trails and the pool, I'm over moving. I plan on staying put for a while, two moves in six months is enough. Since I know close to nothing when it comes to moving yourself, please share tips to make the process easier. How many times have you moved in the past year or two?!

(image via the bower birds)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...