Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Morning

Good morning readers, Happy Friday and Easter to you all! What are your plans for the weekend and holiday? With it being spring break this week, there have literally been hoards of families and kids coming into the kids room (my story time and craft yesterday was close to forty people), who knew the library was a happening place for spring breakers. I am happy to be relaxing a bit and spending time with my parents before preparing for the wave that is Summer Reading Program, feelings of excitement and nervousness are taking over. This is my first big solo project at work so far, I'm crossing my fingers my families like what's in store! Until then, I'll be sleeping in, catching up on Revenge (I am almost completely caught up with Revenge and I need to talk to someone about it!!!) and Scandal and visiting with family. See you all Monday morning :)

(image)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...