Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Mornings

It's going to be a very quiet weekend and I seriously cannot wait. My last day of actual classes will be done in three weeks so it's time to get serious and stick my nose in the books for just a little longer. The light at the end of the tunnel is near, all I want is this damn degree. I've been in undergrad and graduate school for seven years so I am beyond ecstatic to hang a new degree up and be done with school forever. I am very thankful and grateful for my parents, I seriously can't imagine how happy they must be. They have dealt with three kids pursuing not only undergrad but graduate and doctorate programs for the last fifteen years!!! A few weeks ago when I went home, my mom showed me the champagne she'll be popping in a few weeks. I'm glad to know she is ready to celebrate! Happy Friday everyone, see you all on Monday :)

(image via indulgy)