Sunday, April 5, 2015

Friday Showing

Early in the week, a little girl came in asking if we had the series Peter Pan and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson. I remember seeing it checked out on the regular at the library where I previously worked but I never really took an interest in learning more about the series. The series focuses on Peter Pan before he became the Peter Pan in Peter and Wendy that J.M. Barrie wrote about. So after doing a little research on the very popular book series and adding it to my Goodreads List, I have been in a Peter Pan mood all week. I plan on cozying up sometime this weekend and watching one of my favorite movies, Hook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...