Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Morning

Hello readers, what have you been up to this week? I've been dealing with an annoying headache for the past several days so I plan on being a crab and staying close to home for most of the weekend. My weekend projects include  building my very own mini herb garden, continuing this massive final that gave me the headache in the first place, working on some new programs and projects for work, catching up with the FX series Louie and hitting the hot tub as much as possible to cool the stress.  What are you up too? Have a lovely weekend and see you Monday :)

(image via wit and delight)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...