Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Morning

I have every intention of laying be the pool and being incredibly lazy this weekend. Which means lots of sunshine, pool time, catching on my long list of magazines, books and albums to listen too. I'm excited to finally be reading the Harry Potter series with my boyfriend and listen to his thoughts and opinions of one of my favorite book series. Feeling inspired I have changes in store for redoing some things in the apartment. After spending a few days window shopping and blogging, I can't wait to start on my new home project. I'm also planning a few upcoming dinner parties for the summer, so it's definitely time to kick up my cooking skills. Which by the way have you gotten your copy of the new Cupcakes and Cashmere at Home, it's full of inspiration and great ideas for party planning. What are you up to this weekend? 

(image via nice room)