Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Morning

What are you up too this weekend? Since I've been staying up all hours of the night (and not by choice) and getting up early, I'm slightly crabby and a little agitated. All I need is five minutes peace, actually make that a few hours of uninterrupted quiet time. The littlest things have been setting me off and everyone is probably thinking what the heck is up with her.  I'm heading out to the coast for the weekend celebrating with my family and wishing my cousin a perfect wedding day. Since she lives in Sweden with her picture perfect little family, (no joke her baby is the cutest little girl I've ever seen. In fact I'm pretty sure she's modeled for the H&M Baby Line) I'm ecstatic to be visiting with family.  Have a cozy and not so hot weekend!!  
(image via decor 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...