Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Decorating for the Holidays

Since Halloween is my favorite holiday, I usually go over the top with decorations in my house and my work space. At work, I've already made a haunted house out of black science fair boards, there are pumpkins, bats and spiders everywhere and a simple game of I Spy throughout the children's room at our library. Now that I live in an apartment complex, I miss decorating the front lawn in a spooky scene and carving pumpkins with my family. Growing up, I loved the ritual of every fall helping my mom get out what seemed like fifty boxes of decorations and displaying everything we had all throughout the house and in the front yard. I'm curious how into holiday decorations are you?! Are you over the top or minimal when it comes to getting your house ready for the holidays?!

(image via home depot)