Thursday, October 8, 2015

Work Out Routines

If there is anything I've ever been consistent with when it comes to working out it is swimming. I enjoy hiking and walking but since growing up in the desert, I avoid exercise like jogging. It's just too hot, heat and I just don't mix. However it's been over a month, a little more than twenty pounds and I've stuck to walking almost everyday for a month and a half and I'm extremely proud of myself for sticking to my routine. I've been so dedicated that I've switched my walking schedule to waking with the sunrise and walking/jogging for two hours each morning while listening to this upbeat podcast. What is your preferred form of exercise? And if you're a walker, I highly suggest subscribing to above and beyond, it is so energizing. 

(image via pop sugar)