Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Go Somewhere New



The Dalai Lama said, once a year go some place you've never been before. As someone who loves to travel and learn about culture, this has been something I've always tried to stand by. That has not exactly been the case since I've been in school for the last several years. With school ending in the next few months, I'm excited to have more time for myself, to travel and figure out how I want to spend my time and efforts. Since my brother and his wife just recently went to South Africa and a coworker visited Australia last year, I have a list of places I'd like to venture too in the next few years. Do yourself a favor before you seriously commit to a relationship, motherhood or a job and treat yourself and go somewhere you've always dreamed of. 

(1,2,3)