Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Night Time Ritual



Having spent the last eight years in college and grad school, I've grown use to coming home at night after a long day of classes or work and getting right back on the computer. I've never enjoyed a happy hour during the week (I always saved that for Friday) but I'm looking forward to it immensely come this May. After a shower and a quick dinner, my night goes by quickly. With limited time for relaxation, my nightly ritual has been restricted to writing papers, reading excessive amounts of information and waking up to do it all over again the next day. I'm looking forward to getting back into hobbies and relaxing, taking more care of my home and myself. What does your evening ritual look like, what do you do after work?! Do you just plop down on the couch and watch t.v. before bed time? Do you play the piano or paint? I'm curious how you spend your nights? 

(1,2,3)