Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Morning

Hello and Happy Friday peeps, the anticipation of being done with school has me at bursting level, any minute now and I'm going to start crying, joyful crying that is. I have one more week until this novel of a thesis is submitted and done forever. Until then I have to keep my cool. I'll be revising, editing and proofing my paper and then I'll be partying like it's 1999. I cannot wait to to be done and not have to think about school...at least for a while. Or wake up from nightmares in a panic trying to remember if I turned in an assignment or sent in that last document to the department regarding graduation, this actually happened two days ago! I got a response from administration yesterday confirming my status of graduating, whew!!! One more week, one more week with my advisor and then all will be wonderful :)