Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday Showing

A little over a month ago, I decided to try and watch Friends for the fourth time. This time I was successful, I powered through the entire series in a little over a month. I love, love, love this show, I finally understand what everyone was raving about and now I can reference and talk about the show with the rest of the world!!! My parents were never television show people growing up, so my mom never got into the series even though she is a huge Jennifer Aniston fan. These are my final thoughts, Ross and Rachel forever!!! I'd like a live performance of Phoebe singing Smelly Cat at the library and I wish Joey was real so he could be my best friend. Have you seen Friends? What are your thoughts?! Should it come back for a reunion? In all my research, the writers are pretty much killing every chance of the cast coming back for a reunion.