Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Daily Escape




When my sister and I started talking about our trip to France a few months ago, we knew we wanted to spend most of our time in the city of lights, my beloved Paris. About a month (maybe two months) ago we decided we're also going to Spain. In the middle of our planning we came up with several places to visit but finally settled on Barcelona, I've been wanting to go since this post, so I'm over the moon about this somewhat new news in our travels. We have one friend joining us from Chicago and we're meeting up with another college friend in London, it's been a few years since we've seen each other so the reunion will be filled with love and lots of hugs. Since this will be my first time visiting Spain, I would love all the recommendations you can send me!!!Where are your 2017 travels taking you?

(1,2,3)