Friday, March 17, 2017

Friday Morning


Seriously, how often do you need to have a sore throat in order to get your tonsils removed? This whole swollen throat, congestion problem and ears being plugged business is extremely draining, especially when you have a full plate at work. However, I'll be celebrating Beauty and the Beast literally all weekend long. I'm going to the movies with a group of people, probably watching the animated classic for the thousandth time and will be enjoying a few Belle approved reads like this classic, this new one and her own little library book. If I wasn't turning thirty this year, I probably would have showed up dressed up as Belle because I've been in love with her character and the story since I was like four or five.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...