Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Morning

Due to my heightened anxiety and stress levels, I'm most likely passed out on the plane thanks to a little sleeping aid and alcohol. From L.A. to Chicago to London, I really can't wait to see where our dear old friend lives in London, get rid of our bags and start going out on the town. How are you? Can you believe it's practically summer, I seriously cannot and I'm still pretty pasty. You will most likely find me in Hyde Park trying to look for the statue of Peter Pan. I haven't read the classic since I was in elementary school. So when I picked it up this year and decided to read it with my book club kids, it was such a different experience reading it as an adult. I'm also really looking forward to dessert with my posse tomorrow night!!! Cheerio :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...