Friday, June 2, 2017

Friday Morning

Hey, hey, hey readers! How are you guys? What have you been up? Although I'm bummed that summer means I never get to take vacations, I'm definitely day dreaming about east coast beaches. All I can think about is this quaint little library I once stumbled into while visiting East Hampton years ago. What are you summer plans? I'm hard at work on summer reading program activities for the little ones/tweens and finally completing side projects, like getting The Librarians Suggest up on iTunes other Silent Book Club related things. A quick happy birthday shout out to one of my dearest friends, also prepping for a wedding in early July, finally dealing with my kitchen this weekend and getting back into my walking/swimming routine.I hope you have a wonderful weekend, see you next week!





(image)