Friday, June 1, 2018

Friday Evenings

It's been a long and packed week, a lot has been on my mind. Lots of good things like working on my short list of goals and challenges for this summer, researching for my first trip to Ireland for next year's trip, podcast and side project updates, becoming and aunt, starting a woman's club in my hometown and becoming more involved in committees with other children's librarians. Oh yea, I'm becoming an aunt. I've kept that under wraps to respect my brother and his wife but she's due any minute and I'm beyond excited to meet their little one. I'm thinking of just sending them the library of children's books I've collected over the years and I'm even considering moving closer to them, I want this baby to know I'm the cool aunt. What's everyone up too this weekend? 




(image via artilleriet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...