Thursday, January 5, 2012

Explore Your Home Town




When it comes to food, I'm willing to try just about anything, however I've noticed lately I have been kind of lame when it comes time to going out. My friends and I pick the same spots and I order the same things, so I decided in 2012 I'd change this and try something different once a month or every couple weeks. Since I've only been back in the desert for a few months now I've started to notice a few new places I definitely need to check out and while my friends are certainly not the ones to pick the restaurants, I've made it my duty to pick the place (which is a big deal because I am hands down the worse decision maker, a small resolution that will be tended to this year I promise!). 
Lulu, which has become the talk of the town looks so fun and so very Palm Springs (definitely my kind of place) and while everyone has been raving about it, I've decided it is the first place on my list I want to go. Just a few weekends ago while walking passed the joint slightly inebriated I couldn't get over how beautiful it looked in all its spaciousness and modern/minimalist design. I'm not going to lie I'm pretty pumped to go! But to get back on point, try out a new restaurant (today or this weekend), maybe even something a little outside your comfort zone. I'm not exactly sure what California Bistro Cuisine entails, but I'm willing to try it out!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great resolution! We often get in the habit of going to the same places to eat too, but there's something so fun about exploring a new option. The pics of Lulu's looks super cute! You'll have to let us know what you think after you get the chance to go.

    We just came across your blog & we're now following. Visit our blog sometime & follow back if you'd like to keep in touch! We'd love to hear from you.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Palm springs is the best, hope you are having fun!

    And thanks for the Let's Talk Trunk link love!

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...