Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ready for Spring


Now that Spring is practically here I'm ready to head outdoors, even though I've loved every minute of bundling up this past winter. Living in Palm Springs has been a great first place to live right out of college, I'm lucky enough to be able to live somewhere where the weather is close to perfection most of the year. And now that it's not so chilly I'm loving the consistent  72 degrees! This past weekend I was beyond excited to be invited to the BNP Paribas Tennis Tournament in Indian Wells, not only was it fun (getting to watch Nadal play in a men's double match) but it inspired me. Since playing tennis runs in the family, I thought a great source of exercise would be learning tennis, get to be outdoors and enjoy the weather and get a good work out in while having fun. What sport do you play in the spring. I also am an avid swimmer so I'll be hauling out the goggles, cap and pull  buoy.


1 comment:

  1. ooooh you and me both sista...spring can't come fast enough! I stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to say hi!

    xoxox
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com
    (my blog all about COLOR--come follow along if youd like!)

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...