Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Comfort Foods

When it came to girls night in movie nights during college, grilled cheese and tomato soup was pretty much what I resorted to every time. Something about it made me feel like I was at home cuddled up on the couch with my dogs, so it became an immediate comfort food while I was in school. So even though it's not exactly soup weather, I can't help but crave a grilled ham and cheese sandwich with tomato soup. So for dinner, I'm keeping it light and simple! What are some of your favorite comfort foods?!

(image via martha stewart)

1 comment:

  1. Do you know that when I first got married, I couldn't even make a grilled cheese sandwich? My husband laughs about that today. Now, I make really good ones with butter...yum. Tomato soup sounds perfect with it.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...