Sunday, April 22, 2012

College Girls



Where did you go to college?

If you're interested in sharing where you attended college, I would LOVE to know. I went too a small all girl's catholic college in northwest Indiana. You are probably thinking, what a nerd! When I was looking at schools my junior year of high school, a family friend who was at Notre Dame at the time suggested I look into Saint Mary's. Coming from California, I didn't know much about the school but after spending three days touring the campus, I knew that was where I wanted to be. It was everything I imagined and wanted out of a school, small and intimate, old brick buildings, cozy, prestigious but the real hook was all the girls I met were charismatic, down to earth and extremely well rounded students! And although I had the freedom of participating in activities across the street at Notre Dame (going to the football games, taking classes, being a part of their clubs which I did in fact do) there are no words to describe the sense of pride I have after graduating from Saint Mary's. The nuns may have not been gripping their rulers tightly while I was there but the expectations were high,  many invaluable lessons were instilled both inside and out of the classroom,  every professor I ever had knew my name. If you're in the process of looking at schools check Saint Mary's out here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...