Saturday, May 26, 2012

Color Pop





Confession: I have always wanted to be able to pull off bright colored skinnies! But the truth is after going to college and gaining a few extra pounds it wasn't exactly flattering to strut in these babies considering I'm 5'3. However, after an act of God I decided I was going to shed the thirty pounds I needed too and  promised myself that by my sister's college graduation I would have lost close to all thirty pounds! Well, maybe not all thirty, but in two months time I've managed to lose 22 pounds. With ten more pounds to go and summer fast approaching I will be able to walk around in confidence with a bright pair of skinny jeans. Now the important question, what color do I chose?!!!!!

(images via madewell and j.crew )  

1 comment:

  1. the colored pants are my favorite fashion style right now! i still have yet to get my hands on any pretty ones just yet ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...