Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Mornings

After and eventful, fun and busy, busy, busy week I'm wanting so badly to call it good and relax and relax in a BIG way. I'm wanting to be surrounded by prettiness and tons of fluffy pillows and covers, do you see this little bed-nook I've been dreaming about it all week. I'd like to call in room service because I don't plan on doing a thing this weekend, except for watching a newly ordered Christmas movie, I'm already in the spirit people so get prepared for holiday gift guides, wishlists and other fun holiday posts! Have a good one loves!

(image via lonnymag.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...