Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Women Inspiration





I'm constantly thinking of ways to live with motivation and inspiration especially through stressful and tough times. I'm needing a little kick start to finish these last few weeks of school and to end with a bang. So  when it comes to inspirational women, these are the first to pop in my mind. Being a British History nerd, Queen Elizabeth II is most likely my biggest inspiration, her elegance, poise, smarts and if her position as one of the longest reigning women in history isn't enough for you, I'm not sure what it. Even though Vanessa Carlton may not go down in history for being one of the greatest musical artists in the industry, her musical (and dancing if I made add) talents are pretty amazing, have you heard her play classical or seen her on point shoes, enough said! Do I even need to say anything about Diana Spencer, the name alone screams inspiration with a capital I!!! You're probably thinking Ann Hathaway, what?! But seriously, have you heard this woman speak, forget her acting ability and physical beauty, Ann is one of the most classy ladies around and a great role model for our generation. When you hear Ann speak, her inner beauty really shines through.  When I think of beauty, interiors and fashion, I think Iris Apfel, she's kind of goddess on earth, don't you think?! Who is your inspiration, who do you look up?! 

(12345)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...