Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Three Years

Today marks the three year anniversary of Sit and Stay A While. It seems like it was only yesterday I was up until two in the morning sitting at my desk staring at a half written essay that needed to be turned in by Friday when I decided I wanted to create a blog. A professor encouraged me to turn to the blogosphere and dive into the Anthropology/Archaeology community; while that was fun and full of debate I started checking out fashion, cultural and lifestyle blogs and decided to start my own 365 photography project. Three years later, I've continued to post twice a day on what's making me happy, what is currently inspiring me and what keeps me motivated during the nine to five job and through school to keep a healthy balance in my life. This has been an outlet that has shown me creativity and artistry comes in many forms and to embrace it all. It has been an atmosphere where I am constantly learning about the technology driven world and what the future holds for the blogging community and it has been a place for me to accept criticism (both good and bad). My readers constantly encourage me to keep up my writing endeavors and for them I am forever grateful. I hope you continue to stay a while with me as I don't plan on stopping any time soon.

(image via the domestic rebel)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...