Five Things To Know About Jenna Lyons:
1. Attended and graduated from Parsons in 1990.
2. Jenna started sewing in the seventh grade. One of her first designs, "The Watermelon Skirt" changed her life and opened the door for her love of fashion.
3. She is the reason that J.Crew has turned into a cult brand. She has also worked for the company as the creative director and president since 2008.
4. Although she's insanely busy (like she attends 10-18 meetings a day), her weeknights sounds pretty casual and similar to mine. She watches Girls and reads a ton of magazines.
5. She landed her first job at J. Crew when she was 21.
(image via rebel)