Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Morning

A slow but lovely work week, I'm glad it's the weekend. With no plans in mind except for working on and researching program ideas for the summer reading club (It's an Olympic theme this year - I can already tell you it's going to be a blast. With a mix of nostalgic tv game shows from the 90s and video game ideas, I can't wait to share what I'm doing this year, make sure to stay tuned...) schoolwork, considering getting a friend for Hermione (my fish) and hysterically laughing at the genius that T.J. Miller is in the Silicon Valley, I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend. What are your plans? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...