Friday, March 9, 2018

Friday Morning...



We made it to Friday! Over the last few months I have come to really cherish weekends with no plans. Work has been hectic, I barely have enough time to sit down for ten minutes without interruptions and with the several side projects I have going on, I really look forward to that glass of wine and skin care routine each night. What does self care look like to you? How do you relax after a long day of work? How are you by the way and what have you been? I feel like it's been a bit since we've gotten personal! I promise I'll work on that! What are you up too this weekend? As far as my plans, I have a girls night planned and maybe heading out of town for a short weekend trip. Cheers to your weekend and see you next week!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...