Monday, June 13, 2011

Central Park





Last Friday morning my sister and I woke up early to catch Jennifer Hudson singing in Central Park for Good Morning America's summer concerts in the park. After a fun-filled morning of dancing, singing and being on GMA (of course my parents recorded it so they could see us-which now my father has shown the neighborhood five times), we ended up spending most of the day strolling through Central Park. After taking a thousand pictures of each other by the boathouse, the fountains and bridges we sat down and watched couples canoe around the pond and walk by a painting class, I couldn't help but to get lost in the natural beauty of the park and enjoy the moment of sitting there and looking around at everything surrounding me.  I could not help but think, cities are really nothing without their parks. If it was up to me, I would spend all my time picnicking in the park, reading a book and enjoying just being outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...