Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Confessions of a Kate Spade Addict




For those of you who do not know me, I am one of Kate Spade's biggest fans. The love affair began when I was a little girl. I use to sneak (although not so mysteriously, my mother would catch me every time I would snoop into her closet) into my mother's closet and put on her jewelry, shoes and purses. Long before a love for shoes, makeup or clothes, I fell in love with bags.

When I started learning about brands, the first one I fell in love with was a Kate Spade purse. It was love at first sight and from that day on when my mother started buying other Kate Spade things, they would somehow end up in my room and become mine. When I saw this adorable look book, I was inspired and of course I continue to look at it on weekly basis. It is fun and colorful, something every girl needs. I hope everyone is having a great day! 

(image via kate spade)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...