Monday, August 15, 2011

Fall Must Haves

I know it's only August but I cannot wait for this fall season-my favorite time of year! The weather starts to cool down, the fashion is great, the holidays, my birthday, the smell of burning leaves, I could go on but I think you all get the idea, I love Fall! Since it has been tortuously hot out with the exception of today (quite a perfect day) I have been checking out online catalogs and this is what I've come up with so far for my fall wishlist, what do you have on yours? 

1.Tsuru Blouse by Anthropologie $182 

2.Metallic Dress by Zara $189

 3. Kimchi Blue Wide Braided Stretch Belt by UO $29

4. Two Toned Braided Snake Chain Bracelet by Ann Taylor $58

5.The Petite Briefcase Bag $118

6. Blazer by H&M $49.95

7. Strappy Heel by The Loft $79.50

8. Million Pleats Midi by Anthropologie $158

9.Wicked by Essie $8

10. Twist Temple Sunglasses by The Loft $24.50

11. Ecote Smocked Shorts by Urban Outfitters $39


3 comments:

  1. Love all of those items!! The blazer is so so gorgeous <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list, love that blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these looks you picked out! That Zara dress is quite lovely :)
    xo.

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...