Saturday, November 19, 2011

Celebrations


Today, I'm 24 (YAY!!!) What do you do on your special day? Is it just you and your family, you and friends, you and your significant other? Do you treat yourself or do you let others pamper you? As for me, I love to spend the day with family and close friends.
 I started my day at a fantastic little French restaurant and sat outside and enjoyed peopple watching (all the snowbirds are in, so its fun to see all people from the Canada and Michigan bask in the sun like they are at the beach). My afternoon I treated myself to a haircut, a manicure and a massage. I ended my night at Cafe Italia, a small hole in the wall Italian restaurant with a singing staff! What is better than Italian food, wine and music?!

2 comments:

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...