Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Check Out The Z!





A few months ago my mother was telling me about an article she read in Southern Lady Magazine about two young twenty year old sisters Brittany and Annie Zeleskey. They're both from Texas and after graduating from college at the University of Mississippi they ended up staying and opened up this charming bed and breakfast, The Z in Oxford, Mississippi. While the sisters manage and run the inn, mom helped to create the French country decor and atmosphere while their grandmother shared her talents by making the bedspreads, pillows and most of the curtains! Now I've never been to Mississippi but after reading the article not only did I feel inspired but I immediately added it my many places to go and see list. 

(Images via The Z)

1 comment:

  1. That's what I want my bedroom to look like!

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...