Saturday, November 26, 2011

One Year Mark!!!!


I can't believe it has already been a year since I started this here little blog; so to making it through a whole year, Happy Birthday Belleista! I remember like it was yesterday: after handing in my senior composition for review I had wanted to start a blog to showcase my anthropology/archaeology writings (since my professor did encourage me to continue writing about controversial and debatable archaeological subjects-yes I am that big a nerd, but I embrace it). However, my blog became an extension of my personality and a way for me to file my daily inspirations. Now I cannot imagine going a day without sharing my thoughts with the world. 

I never thought...no wait let me back up, I didn't even know how blogging really worked! For me it was just an outlet to post what I had learned in class (or in talking with my friends) or had stumbled across in my daily ventures. However, this blog has become an important part of my day. I have grown to love my amazing followers and look forward to reading your comments (and reading your blogs) and getting back to you all. Thank you so much for reading and commenting, I can't tell you how wonderful it feels to see what you have to say here on my blog!   

1 comment:

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...