Monday, January 2, 2012

31 Day Challenge


I am very excited to share a new, different and interesting approach to the new year (that my friend and I shared one evening over dinner a few months ago) and I hope you take part in this 31 day challenge along with me, to maybe rediscover yourself or find something you're passionate about...
Towards the end of the year I was trying to figure out what my resolution was going to be for the new year and even though I could have come up with a million things, my friend and I decided let's scrap the resolution idea (except for those who you can actually stick to their plan kudos to you!!!) and focus on what makes YOU happy. So we compiled a list of things we had never done and wanted to try, things we're too scared to do but would not necessarily try, etc etc. So instead of coming up with a list of exercise routines, better foods to eat, or telling you to buy that dress you can't actually fit into and tell yourself this will be your motivation to lose the weight (I'm so guilty of doing this), we have some really fun, simple ideas for each day.  

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful idea! Kudos to YOU, my dear! I'm going to try and participate. Are you also doing the Whole Living Action Plan 28-day Challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Sounds like fun!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...