Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Are You A Hat Person?

I don't know what it is about me and hats but within the last several months I have had this serious addiction whether finding them in thrift shops, garage sales or in a store I have gone hat crazy. I'll admit every so often when I wear one out I feel a little silly because A. I get the feeling I don't look so good in hats B. No-one really wears them out here, but then again I think to myself, this hat is awesome, then I put on a smile and embrace it. A few of my absolute favorites include a fedora I found in a shop in Soho for ten bucks, my panama hat from J.Crew and this all black hat from Zara. So be brave and wear a hat today!

(Image via Making Magique)

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Hats are the cutest things!


    Minted Magazine


    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of the most beautiful accessories...
    <3

    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...