Monday, January 9, 2012

Get Organized


When it comes to work, schooling and arranging clothes I am an organization freak; but when it comse to basic things like keys and cell-phones its like a game of hide and seek, in which it takes me fifteen minutes to find the darn thing. I am constantly misplacing important things like my keys, phone and my ID (due to changing wallets between my big purses and clutches), major problem when youre headed out the door for anything! Don't even get me started on my days in college when loosing my college ID, everyone hated me. So I finally went out and bought an adorable tray and organizer from Home Goods and placed it near the front door and somehow I've managed to routinely put them on the tray, yay to no more tantrams when I can't find my keys.   I don't know about you but I hate putting away my big coats in my closest in my bedroom, they take up a lot of space. So I found the cutest coat rack/umbrella holder at TJ Maxx and a rustic picket fence wall hanger that I also keep by the front door, so I can just grab it on my way out.
Today-organize a small space in your home that definitely needs tending too!

(Image via Refinery 29)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on organizing! I used to be the WORST about finding my keys in the morning and I would find them in some of the weirdest places when I FINALLY did find them.

    ♥ Shia

    PS I wore red today!!

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...